April 2014 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- What Will Apple’s TV Look Like?
- Time to Short Netflix?
- Apple Stock Closes at Record High
- The Struggle to Maintain the Status Quo – A Case Study of the Music Industry
- AT&T Eliminating all Messaging Plans Except Unlimited, Because of the iPhone 5
- Apple Stock has Low Downside Risk
- Steve Jobs’ Vision
- Is Netflix a Short?
- Sprint Raising Early Termination Fee, Is This Further Evidence to Support iPhone Coming to Sprint?
- HP to Manufacture a Limited Amount of TouchPads During Fiscal Fourth Quarter
- Is the iPad Successful Because of the Apple Brand?
- WebOS Never Ran on iPad 2, HP TouchPad Hardware Vindicated
Tag Archives: Palm
Recently someone posed a very interesting question to me. They asked if I thought the iPad would have sold as well had it not been made by Apple. Had someone else made the iPad exactly as it is today and … Continue reading
The Changing Mobile Landscape – A Shift From the Browser to the OS as the Center of Internet Connectivity
The recent shift from the browser being the center of Internet connectivity to the operating system has resulted in a change in the mobile device landscape. Specifically as it relates to mobile advertising revenue. If you have no idea what … Continue reading